Home > Pressure Cooker Lawsuit Information > Pressure Cooker Recalls
Pressure Cooker Recalls
Aggressive, Experienced Attorneys for Recalled Pressure Cooker Burn Injury Lawsuits
As more and more reports come in of pressure cookers exploding or being able to be opened by consumers while the cooker is still pressurized despite safety features meant to prevent this from happening, manufacturers have issued recalls asking consumers to return their devices before suffering serious injuries or burns.
Some of the pressure cookers that have been subject to a recall include:
- ALDI pressure cookers
- Alcan pressure cookers
- Breville “Fast-Slow” cookers: Five people were allegedly burned in separate incidents, prompting a recall by the manufacturer in December 2015.
- Crofton Chef’s Collection pressure cookers: Sold through ALDI stores, this pressure cooker was recalled by ALDI and H & H Asia Ltd. in August 2017.
- Welbilt electronic pressure cookers: Sold through QVC, a recall was announced by QVC in June 2006 after dozens of explosions and burn injuries related to this device were reported.
- Manttra pressure cookers: Recall issued in December 2007
- HSN’s Bella Cucina Zip Cooker pressure cookers: Recalled by HSN in February 2007
- HSN’s Ultrex pressure cookers: Recalled by HSN in November 2006
- Instant Pot: Subject of a voluntary recall by Wal-Mart in March of 2018
- Prestige Smartplus stainless steel pressure cooker: Manufacturer Meyer Group Ltd. recalled these products in April 2012 after a defect was discovered.
- Maxi-matic pressure cookers
- Nutrex pressure cookers: Voluntarily recalled in August 2018 by manufacturer Rena Ware International, Inc.
- Tabletops Unlimited pressure cookers
- Tower pressure cookers: Subject to a February 2019 recall by European safety regulators
- Tristar Product’s Power Pressure Cooker XL
- Wolfgang Puck’s Worldwide pressure cookers
- 3-Squares Tim3 Machin3 pressure cookers
What to Do with a Recalled Pressure Cooker
Voluntary recalls are those initiated by the manufacturer or that occur with the manufacturer’s acquiescence and occur in cases where a dangerous defect or condition is known or thought to exist. There may or may not have been injuries reported before a voluntary recall is initiated. However, in cases of voluntary recalls many owners of recalled products are not informed of the recall and may continue to use the dangerous pressure cooker.
If you do discover that you own or are using any of these recalled pressure cookers, stop using the pressure cooker immediately! Continued use can put you and your loved ones at risk of serious injury. You should return the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the recall notice. If you have been injured by a recalled product, do not return the pressure cooker without first speaking with an attorney.
Free Case Analysis | Offered 24/7 | Call 1-888-998-4284
The Law Offices of Jason Turchin has the unique experience that makes all the difference in the outcome of you or your loved one’s pressure cooker injury lawsuit. Call 1–888–99–VICTIM(That’s 1-888-998-4284) for your free injury claims analysis.
PRESSURE COOKER LAWSUITS
In The News